Photos ! – Predicted Arsenal Lineup Next Season With New Signings – Arsenal Banter

Photos ! – Predicted Arsenal Lineup Next Season With New Signings

Here is a sneak view of how I wish Arsenal lineup next season should be.

If we could get all this players in he picture attached, the 2017-18 Premier Leagur title could ours, and not just that, we could end the whole EPL season unbeaten. Also, we will get a promotion back to the UEFA Champions League.

Let us know what you think and if there’s any player we should sign, let us know in the comment box below.

Goodnight fellas!

One thought on “Photos ! – Predicted Arsenal Lineup Next Season With New Signings