Aaron Ramsey believes new arrivals will boost Arsenal’s season

Welsh midfielder Aaron Ramsey is very happy about the players Arsenal decided to buy and seems confident that the club will be back on track in no time.

Following the awful start Arsenal had, Wenger decided on finally spending some money and did so in a classy fashion, bringing high quality to the club with players like Mertesacker, Santos, Arteta, Benayoun and Park.

Ramsey is looking forward to working with the new transfers, and offered his thoughts about Benayoun and Arteta: “We’ve bought in some quality players in Arteta and Benayoun,” he said.

“They are two creative midfielders and they are comfortable on the ball and hopefully now they will great additions to the squad and we will ourselves back to winning ways and back in this title race.

“We’ve had a good think and brought in some new players and I think we will have a fresh start now and hopefully we can get the three points [against Swansea], build on that, and get ourselves back in the title race.”

Arsenal’s first test since the transfer season ended will be on Saturday against Swansea. Despite having a bucket load of injuries at the club Wenger should be able to round up a team that could shatter Premier League newcomers and get back some of the confidence they lost against United.