Arsenal – Bolton Wonderers betting tips.

Arsenal will host at Emirates the 6th matchday of the English Premier League. Bolton Wonderers will be the team who will try to set Arsenal yet another step back in this season start, but given the horrible start they also had that might be a problem.

What’s for sure is that we will have a great game on our hands. Despite losing to Manchester United in a very unpleasant manner, Bolton Wonderers previously kept Manchester City on its toes for the full 90 minutes in the match that finished 3-2 for City.

Arsenal has a 1.4 odd to defeat Bolton and a “2” bet would bring you a stunning 8.5 odd. Bolton might have had a very bad start of the season, but so did Arsenal. So I’d advice you not be get fooled by the odds at this game and think hard before betting on Arsenal. Sure, we all want them to win and if possible we’d like them to win with a stunning goal difference, but we can’t write Bolton Wonderers off that easy, and Wenger should keep his concentration if he doesn’t want to get yet another awful result.

On the other hand, if Bolton has another day like the one they had last week when they lost at home to Norwich City, Arsenal will probably trash them and run away with the points.

If you want to bet on this game, although I would advise you to avoid Arsenal today, than I think that betting on “over 2.5 goals” would be the best guess. Arsenal has a fragile defence, but a stunning attacking force, so the 1.50 odd you’d get would probably be a secure one.

Let’s hope for many goals today and a whooping win for Arsenal, but If you want to bet on this game I’d advise you to think about it thoroughly.