Arsenal interested in signing Kaka?

English side Arsenal and French side Paris Saint Germain have both entered the race for Brazilian midfielder Ricardo Kaka. The former “Ballon d’OR” was wanted in the summer by manager Arsene Wenger, but the transfer didn’t get through, and now The Gunners are looking to renew their interest and snatch the player in January, according to “Talk Sport”. The bad thing for Wenger is that The French also want Kaka, and they have a lot of money to spend after being taken over by a new set of owners.

22 year-old Ricardo Kaka joined Real Madrid in the summer of 2009 and gathered 59 appearances and 17 goals for the Spanish Giants before being badly injured at the World Cup 2010. Since then Kaka didn’t get to play many games for Real, and now he is looking for a transfer away from the club.

Arsene Wenger was always a big admirer of the player, and given the huge need he now has for top class midfielders at the club after he found out Wilshere is out for 5 months, the Frenchman followed the lead again.

Kaka would be a great addition for Arsenal, and could make a top class midfield pair with Spaniard Mikel Arteta. Other top midfielders like Hazard, M’Vila, or Marvin Martin are also strongly linked with the club, so I guess we must wait and see what happens.