Redknapp fears Arsenal’s danger. What do you think the outcome will be?

Tottenham’s manager Harry Redknapp fears that his team might be suffering from fatigue at the game against Arsenal due to the Europa League game they played on Thursday. On the other hand, the Spurs manager knows that the Arsenal game will be a fierce one and that the Gunners are a very strong squad.

‘The Premier League is always, for me, the biggest. It’s no good at the end of the year people saying Tottenham did well, they got to the semi-final of the Europa League, but finished seventh or eighth in the league again. That’s not what I want.

‘I want us to have a real go in the Premier League this year and we are capable of doing that. We have fantastic players here, we play some great football, we are a good team.

‘Arsenal are dangerous, they are a threat and we will have to be at our best if we are going to win.’

Redknapp said that winger Aaron Lennon is on the way to a full recovery, but that he’s not yet ready for the match against Arsenal.

‘Aaron’s okay. He said his groin was a bit stiff and he didn’t feel he could play on but I don’t think it’s too bad. We’ll see when he comes in in the morning.’

Tottenham versus Arsenal is expected to be a very tough fixture, especially since both teams seem to be getting back in shape after a very bad start of the season by both sides. After a 3-3 draw last season we can expect a similar game this time as well. What do you think will be the outcome?