Arteta – We have the talent and the togetherness

Arsenal’s midfielder Mikel Arteta was delighted about the late win The Gunners managed to snatch against Marseille in the Champions League. In an interview offered after the game the playmaker stated that the team is growing every game and that the inter-relationships between the players are beginning to prove vital in the way they play the game.

“It is a massive win for us. When you win away from home in the Champions League it makes a big difference.”

“The group is really tight at the moment so this is a massive victory because it puts us in the lead. Now we have the next two games at home so hopefully we can do the job right.”

“We are happier because we are playing much more as a team. Defensively we have improved so much and in the second half they hardly created anything. “

“We were much more compact and that comes from the work we’ve been doing in training. Hopefully we can build on that because know we’ve got the talent and with this togetherness around the team we’re going to get good results.”

“We are happier because we are playing much more as a team. Defensively we have improved so much and in the second half they hardly created anything. “

“We were much more compact and that comes from the work we’ve been doing in training. Hopefully we can build on that because know we’ve got the talent and with this togetherness around the team we’re going to get good results.”

This win was Arsenal’s second consecutive win after the one at home against Sunderland in the English Premier League. Wenger’s team seems to be back in form after these two games, and if that’s true they were just on time. Any longer and they would have lost all chances to fight for the title and for the Champions league qualification.