Ramsey – The manager has to look at the defence

Gunner midfielder Aaron Ramsey seemed fairly unhappy with the way the defence played in the match against Chelsea despite the win Arsenal succeeded in snatching on away territory. Although the Walsh international spoke about team unity and about the fact that they managed to win the match together, he kind of attacked his defensive buddies at the end of the interview.

“It was a really good game for us, we showed great character coming back from behind,” said Ramsey.

“We deserved it in the end, we created a lot of opportunities and took a lot of them.”

“We are finally gelling together now and showing what we are capable of doing and this is just an example of that”

“I’m sure the manager will look at some of the defending and work on that, but at the end of the day we’re happy to get the win.”

Arsenal did indeed conceive two easy goals due to the lack of concentration. Terry’s goal before halftime should have been avoided, and it would have been if Per Mertesacker wouldn’t have left Chelsea’s skipper wondering around unattended in the box. Some faults could be found in Arsenal’s defence, but all in all they did a great job, and Koscielny was one of the best players on the pitch.