Arsenal’s striker target is ready for the transfer.

Arsenal transfer target Papiss Cisse declared his interest in joining an English Premier League club after both Tottenham and The Gunners expressed their interest in the player.

The 26-year-old Senegalese striker joined the Bundesliga side SC Freiburg in 2009 and he managed to establish himself as a very prolific striker, having gathered 8 goals already in this season.

“I want to test myself at a big club and I believe I would be a big success in England,” Cisse told Goal.com.

“I watch the Premier League and I am pleased that people are talking about me in the same sentence as good clubs.”

“My aim is to be the best I can be, we will see what happens but my club know my position.”

“I respect the club and we have a good relationship, they gave me the opportunities,” Cisse added.

“If I stay until the end of the season, I will do my best and remember how much they have supported me.”

Now I know that Wenger tried to turn his attention to the Bundesliga and that lately many transfer rumours relating Arsenal and different German clubs have appeared, but is Cisse really Arsenal material? He’s not too young, not very tall and not extremely fast, so why would Wenger attempt to transfer him? What do you think?