Fabregas Announces Arsenal Return For A While

Arsenal’s former top man Cesc Fabregas declared that he will be spending part of his holidays at the club which helped him grow into the footballer he is today.

The Catalan is looking forward to the Boxing Day event when he will be returning to the Emirates Stadium to see his former colleagues at work.

“Arsenal gave me everything”, said Fabregas. “And I will never forget that. I am looking forward to going to watch them on December 26 and catching up with everybody there.

“It’s a special club that has always been amazing for me. I have only good things to say about them.”

Fabregas left Arsenal in the summer to join his childhood club Barcelona and his hometown where all of his family was, but left the English club with regret after a very beautiful period he spent at the Emirates Stadium. Even though he didn’t get to win any trophies with Arsenal in his years at the club, Fabregas was one of the most loved players in the history of the Gunners.