Agent reveals plans for Eden Hazard and Yann M’Vila

Marc Formeaux, the representative of Eden Hazard and Yann M’Vila, has been speaking to the press about where the rumoured Arsenal targets are expected to end up next season when they leave Lille and Rennes respectively.

Although Arsenal have been strongly linked with both players, Formeaux doesn’t mention the Gunners in his statements, and believes that the brilliant Eden Hazard is more likely to be going to Manchester City or Real Madrid, and M’Vila to an Italian club.

“In France, people are talking about an offer of €30m from City and that he would then be loaned back to Lille for free until June,” Formeaux said.

“His future is with one of European football’s prestigious clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, AC Milan, Inter or Juventus.

“For Hazard, the president of Lille wants to receive €40m (£33.3m) while the player himself has declared that he wants to play for Madrid.”

“Regarding M’Vila, he is valued at €20m (£16.6m) and he does not know where he wants to go,”

“In Italy, they have linked him to Inter and AC Milan, but we will have to see who can pay his price and then convince him to join them.”

Looking at those prices we could guess that Arsene Wenger is likely to faint if told their valuations so it is very unlikely that either would end up at the Emirates, but it did annoy me that the agent didn’t number Arsenal as amongst “European football’s prestigious clubs”!

***Arsenal v Wolves Highlights***