Arsenal Star Striker Transfer Target Snubs Interest

One of Arsenal’s top transfer targets Lukas Podolski has hinted towards a leave from his current club FC Koln, but not until the summer saying that he must think things through.

With Chamakh and Gervinho leaving for the African Cup of Nations Wenger won’t be able to wait for him until the summer and will need to transfer sooner rather than later.

“I have always said that I have not been dictated by the pressures of time when deciding my future. I do not believe in lightening strikes, I must be clear. I believe that I will see everything in the summer.

“With Cologne I hope to get as high as possible, I want to exceed the number of goals I scored last season. With the national team I want to play in the European Championships in Poland, my homeland.

“We are among the favourites and our dream is to win the trophy, we cannot hide.”

Podolski is also being trailed by Italian club Lazio and Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund, but according to the German International he won’t be joining Dortmund.