Arsenal’s Scouters Identify Arshavin Replacement

Arsenal’s top scouters are about to pull yet another star out of the bag as they identified Bosnian starlet Edin Visca and are, according to reports, very close to signing the winger and bringing him to the Emirates Stadium.

Visca confirmed the rumours and stated:

“I am very proud that such a big club is interested in me,” he told KiP.

“Who wouldn’t be happy about that?

“But the truth is, right now I am an Istanbul BB player and that means I cannot think too much about the Gunners.

“Until something concrete happens, I will only think about Istanbul BB as I want to play in Turkey and be as good as I can.

“But, yes, I am happy and proud that such a big club wants me.”

The 21-year-old winger is seen as a replacement for Arsenal’s Andrey Arshavin who is likely to leave the club soon and head back home to Zenit from where he was brought in London in the first place. Visca already made his debut in the senior Bosnian national squad at the age of 20 and he’s still a part of the U21 team.