Arsenal’s Star Target Reus Doesn’t Seem Interested

Arsenal’s top target Marco Reus doesn’t seem to be touched by the Gunners’ attempts to highjack Dortmund’s summer move for the attacking midfielder and launched an attack against Bundesliga side Bayern Munich after failed negotiations.

“I will see them for battle on the pitch,” he told the Bild newspaper. “I know what the truth is and that is all that matters.

“If they want to think that, then let them think it – it does not bother me. In my eyes, Dortmund are the better club.

“I decided this way because I feel there is more potential (in Dortmund) for playing in Europe and measuring myself against the best.”

Arsenal was highly interested in the German attacking midfielder since the summer and were rumoured as favorites to transfer the 22-year-old, but he chose to move from Monchengladbach to Dortmund and will complete the move in the summer.

Arsenal can still steal the midfielder from under Dortmund’s noses, but the German champions will at least cash in for him after signing a deal with Monchengladbach. Do you think the Gunners still have a chance to sign him?