Arsenal Star Apologizes For Abuse

Twitter stirs up yet another scandal as Arsenal’s goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny had to apologize for his behaviour after calling his teammate Aaron Ramsey a “rapist”

“I don’t wanna be rude mate but you look like a rapist on that picture! lol”.

Ramsey didn’t take his friend serious and continued the joke saying:

“jealousy is not a good thing mate”

“I try my best mate we’re not all blessed with a good fashion sense like you”.

After the incident Szczesny realised that what he said might have offended some and after he’s been reminded by the club that he can’t say anything he wants on the social networks, the goalkeeper tweeted:

“I’m sorry if anyone was offended by my previous tweets. There are some thing (sic) we should not joke about and I have crossed the line. Sorry!”

This is not the first incident of this sort in the Premiership and at Arsenal either. A few months ago Wilshere placed a bet with Tottenham’s fans that Arsenal would finish higher in the league than Tottenham will, but thankfully that didn’t offend anybody and the bet is on between the two rival groups. Hopefully a charity house will be able to benefit from this and the two sides will hold their end of the bargain.