Arsenal Wonderkid Striker Looking For A Transfer

Arsenal’s wonderkid Benik Afobe is aiming to become one of the most important players at Arsenal, but he wouldn’t say no to the possibility of a loan move until he will be able to challenge the first team spot at the club, and claims that several teams are interested in his services.

“Normally, for a young player, the arrival of another player in the same position would be considered a bad thing, but when that player is Thierry Henry there is no better player to learn from when you are a striker yourself,” he said.

“It has lifted the fans and everyone at the club, plus he is only here for a few months, so hopefully I can learn lots from him whilst he is here and become a better player and person for it.

“It depends what the club want to do really and I’m not sure what the boss wants to do, but I just want to focus on getting fit first.

“My aim has always been to be break into the Arsenal first team because that is what I have wanted to do for the past ten years, but if the boss wants me to go out on loan for a few months then that would be good too.

“Personally, I’d love to stay here at Arsenal because you learn so much from the first-team regulars on a daily basis, but we’ll see how things go when I’m fully fit.

“A lot of teams have been asking when I’ll be fully fit again, including around ten Championship clubs and Glasgow Rangers, plus a Premier League team, but I won’t be going anywhere just yet due to my injury.

“It has been a very frustrating time for me this season, but hopefully I can make up for lost time when I’m fully fit again.”

With Frimpong and Mannone already allowed to make the move in January, Wenger is sure to allow Afobe to go and get some match experience if an offer will indeed come the club’s way.