Agent Confirms Arsenal Interest In Star Full-Back

Arsenal’s interest in Milan’s Nigerian full-back Taye Taiwo has been confirmed by his agent Fabio Parisi with only a third of the transfer window opening time still to go.

It’s well known that Wenger is searching high and wide for a quality full-back and according to Parisi Taiwo might be the one who will have to try and help Arsenal out in times of need.

“It is not definite that he will leave Milan in January.

“We are evaluating the situation together with the club. I can confirm that offers have arrived from France and England.”

The only problem is that Wenger wants to bring somebody on loan and send him back in the summer, and Taiwo is looking for a more permanent way out of Milan where he is unable to secure a first team spot since he joined the Italian side coming from French giants Marseille.

With Gibbs, Santos, Jenkinson and Sagna all injured, Wenger needs a full-back fast, but unfortunately he can’t seem to be able to come across any full-back who would be interested in coming to the Emirates for a few months in a loan deal which would take the heat off of Wenger’s head for now at least.