Arsenal On The Verge Of Losing Long Term Belgian Target?

Arsenal’s top target Eden Hazard has launched a very weird statement saying that he never pointed out the exact club he’s going to choose, only that he prefers to move to the Premiership, and that he could even go to Tottenham.

The Gunners have been watching Hazard for a long time and everybody expected them to land him in the summer, so a move to Tottenham would be just sickening for Arsenal’s fans who would almost surely hold a grudge on the playmaker for this decision.

“I’m leaning towards England. It’s a style of play that suits me and it’s there that you can learn the most.”

“Maybe I’ll go to Tottenham. It’s a great English club. I said I would go to England.”

Wenger didn’t manage to replace Nasri ever since the Frenchman left for Manchester City and Hazard is exactly the player who can do what Nasri used to do at the club creating spaces and chances for his teammates. The Belgian’s skills have been shown at both the national team and his club team being an exponential player for both sides.

Do you think Wenger will manage to persuade him into joining and to use him to full potential once he does join?