Allegri – Milan chould have beaten Arsenal 6-0

The AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri was disappointed that Arsenal were only beaten 4-0 in the San Siro last night and believes it could easily have been a much bigger score if Milan had taken more of their chances.

“Tonight we had so many chances, especially after going 4-0 up. We could’ve won 6-0 and ought to take our chances when they appear, above all in Europe,” Allegri said.

“I hoped to add some more to the result, because we have to take the opportunities. The result is good, but it would’ve been better to score a few more and definitively end the tie. Now we need a goal in London to relax.”

“The team played almost perfectly, attacking our opponents from the start on all areas of the pitch. In terms of concentration we got it all right and the side showed the right spirit of sacrifice to win,”

“We must always play this way in Europe and Italy so we can win every trophy.”

I don’t know what he’s worried about. If Arsenal play like that again then Milan can easily score six at the Emirates instead….