Rosicky – Arsenal’s critics smell blood so we need to fight

The Arsenal and Czech Republic midfielder Thomas Rosicky thinks that Arsene Wenger’s team needs to stand together in the face of adversity and fight to keep their position in Fourth place in the Premiership.

The Gunners are being critized by ex-Arsenal players, TV pundits and even their own supporters, but Rosicky says the team have to show some mental strength under the onslaught.

He said: “The outside world will try to separate you, they smell blood, so we have to stick together and for the rest of the season fight for fourth place.”

“We are there right now so we want to keep that position. Togetherness is very important; we can’t be influenced by the outside.

“We have the quality to finish fourth, there’s no doubt about it, but we have to avoid performances like those last week.”

There is no room for error now. As Robin Van Persie said ‘nothing less than a win will do’ against Spurs and then the feat must be repeated against Liverpool and Newcastle in the following weeks.

Let’s all hear what Rosicky is saying and get behind the Arsenal team until at least the end of the season.