Arsenal-target Loic Remy ready to move to England

Arsenal’s long term target Loic Remy finally gave in and admitted that he’s highly interested in joining the Premiership although his focus is currently on Marseille.

Remy has been wanted by Wenger for a long time, but the Frenchman seemingly gave up trailing him after the Frenchman’s transfer was blocked by Marseille on several occasions.

“My dream is to play for a big club in England or Italy.

“For now I hope to finish the season well with Marseille and get into the France squad for the Euros.

“Then we will see what can happen for the summer.”

With Gervinho, Walcott and Chamberlain already at the club and with Podolski and Miyaichi due to join in the summer, it’s difficult for Wenger to find a spot for Remy on Arsenal’s wing, so the Frenchman is likely to have decided himself to accept Arsenal’s inquiries too late after more than two seasons of continuous rumours.

The winger is now much more likely to join the likes of Tottenham or Liverpool, but even though we can’t quite fit him in at the moment he would have been a good addition to the squad still.

Do you think Wenger should go for him anyway?