Ben Foster – We Are Going To Beat Arsenal For Roy Hodgson!

The West Brom keeper Ben Foster has laid down the gauntlet to Arsenal by saying their team will be playing their heart out as a thankyou to Roy Hodgson for doing such a good job while manager at the Hawthorns.

This will be hodgson’s last game before taking over at the helm for England ahead of the Euro2012 tournament, and Foster wants to give him the perfect send-off. “He deserves to leave this club with a win in his last game here.” Foster said.

“He has been fantastic for us even though I’ve only been here for a year and he has been here for 18 months.

“Everybody says that since he came here he has just steadied the ship and got everyone settled.

“Everybody knows their jobs from the strikers, to the defenders to the goalkeepers.

“Once everyone know what’s going on at any point in the game, you have a chance of improving.”

Albion are unbeaten in four games and recovered from 2-0 down to get a point at Bolton last time out.

Foster added: “Without a doubt we are going to go into the Arsenal game looking to get three points.

“We are not the sort of team to sit back. We will be going for it as much as they will.

“I think everyone agrees that the gaffer deserves our efforts.

“You could see that in the Bolton game as with 15 minutes to go and two goals down, we fought back and threw the kitchen sink at them.”

Arsene Wenger will also be going all out for the win as the three points are desperately needed to make sure of the automatic qualification to the Champions League Group Stages. Arsenal will surely need to improve on their last four games if they are going to overturn West Brom tomorrow..