Arsenal still in race for Eden Hazard?

Lille’s managing director Frederic Paquet has stated that there are four teams at the moment gunning for Eden Hazard, and Arsenal is most surely amongst them. The Gunners have grown an interest in the attacking midfielder long ago, and he’s now one of Arsenal’s most wanted transfer targets.

Chelsea, United and City are due to battle Arsenal for the attacking midfielder’s signature, and according to rumours it seems that he’s a bit closer to Manchester than London.

“I am not sure he knows who he will sign for himself or where he will go, so for the moment, we don’t know,” Paquet declared on Sky Sports.

“From my knowledge he has four teams interested in buying him.

“It is not up to us to tell to him where to go.

“We have a very strong relationship with the player, we will work together and are waiting for him to make a choice between these four teams.”

Arsenal’s search for a top midfielder continues as the Gunners are roaring to enhance their squad ahead of the new season. With Diaby and Wilshere still uncertain, Arsene Wenger won’t leave next season to chance and is sure to transfer at least one top playmaker for the squad.