No M’Vila decision until after Euros

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger will have to continue waiting for the M’Vila transfer, as the 21-year-old has stated that any decision regarding his future will have to wait until after the EURO 2012 championship.

Arsenal will be looking to improve their midfield, and it seems that the Gunners are hot on the Frenchman’s trail. M’Vila has been linked with the Gunners all season long, but the attempts to sign him in the winter failed as Rennes wanted to keep him for a bit longer.

Now it seems that the 21-year-old’s transfer is only a matter of time, as he stated: ‘My present at the moment is France,’

‘After the Euros we will see what happens with my future. There are many options open and I still don’t know what will happen.

‘We will have to talk about everything in a relaxed way but I don’t think my signing for another club will depend on what happens in the Euros.’

‘Do I like the Premier League? Who doesn’t?’

‘There are big names in the French national team, but I am M’Vila, I have my own style and I hope people will recognize that more from now on.’

Arsenal stars Sagna and Koscielny have both stated their wish for M’Vila to join, and perhaps they can play an important role in convincing the talented defensive midfielder to make the move to the Emirates Stadium.