Podolski Is Sure He’ll Be A Hit At Arsenal. Are You?

Arsenal’s newest signing Lukas Podolski seems to be extremely confident about the fact that he’ll be a massive hit at Arsenal, despite raising some eyebrows when he moved to the Emirates Stadium from FC Koln.

The reason for the skepticism some showed is the fact that Podolski didn’t adapt at Bayern Munich, but bounced right back into form when he got back to Koln, so he was tagged as being a big player at a small club and vice-versa.

Podolski seems very eager to join and show his worth, and has declared about the club and Wenger:

‘He has been a very successful coach both in Europe and around the world.

‘This definitely helped in making my decision.

‘He speaks several languages, and German in particular, which is very helpful. We have spoken to each other on the telephone a few times, which was very good and also made my decision even easier.’

‘I think I will adapt relatively quickly. I’m a player who plays in a similar style. They play fast in England, score lots of goals, there are tough battles. I enjoy this style of football, so from that point of view, I think I will become accustomed to it all in a fairly short time.’

Do you think that the German striker will manage to show their critics what he’s about and become a vital player for Arsene Wenger’s side?