Agent – Interest in Bendtner is overwhelming

The Arsenal star Nicklas Bendtner’s agent Jesper Lynghus has admitted that there’s no way the Danish striker will continue with the Gunners starting next season, and has said that the interest in his services after an excellent EURO campaign is “global”.

‘The interest is overwhelming, just as it should be after the way Nicklas performed at Euro 2012.

Bendtner’s departure has been rumoured for a long time now, and according to the agent it’s only a matter of time now until the striker departs. ‘We are getting closer day by day.” he continued

‘We are not commenting on individual deals at the moment, but it is fair to say the interest in Nicklas is global.’

His performances at Arsenal  have been below par from the start even though Wenger forced him to reach his full potential. Now with Giroud and Podolski at the club, there’s little to no chance for Bendtner to catch a first team spot, so this is the best option for him by far.