What Are Arsenal Going To Do Without Robin?

We always kept saying that we don’t need Batman because we have Robin, but it seems like that ship has also sailed for Arsenal after the captain has declared that he refuses to sign a new contract with the Gunners.

Arsenal’s star Robin Van Persie might be on his way out of the club this summer, and if so the Gunners will have huge problems. The media started to speak about this move after a supposed statement of Robin’s read: “I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract.

“You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.”

This may or may not be his statement, but if Robin really wants to leave neither Giroud nor Podolski will be able to replace him, especially after the amazing form he was in last season when he managed to snatch the golden boot.

Do you think that Arsene Wenger will be able to find a worthy replacement for Robin if the Dutchman decides to leave the club this summer, or will Arsenal suffer the way they did after Fabregas’ and Nasri’s departures?