Kolo Toure – Van Persie can help Man City win Champions League

It has already became a trend to see top Arsenal players join Manchester City, and after Vieira, Adebayor, Nasri, Clichy and Kolo Toure made the switch, club captain Robin Van Persie might also join the new league winners.

Van Persie would be welcomed by his former colleague Kolo Toure, who claims that skills like Robin’s would be an amazing addition to any club, and he would be able to help the Citizens in their attempt to win the Champions League.

“Robin is a top player. I’ve played with him, I know him and he’s a great man,” the centre-back is quoted as saying by the Manchester Evening News.

“At City we have great players and the club does what it wants in transfers.

“But for me, if Robin comes it’s great because I know what he can do.

“You have to build your squad every year to do better; to win the Champions League is very difficult as we have seen.”

Arsenal will surely suffer a shock if Robin will leave, but the club won’t stop being a great one just because he leaves. The biggest worry for all Gunnesr fans is that he could join City, making them stronger and joining Arsenal fan “favorite” Samir Nasri.