City’s Mancini Keen On RVP’s Transfer.

Manchester City’s manager Roberto Mancini is looking keen on the possibility to add to his squad of top notch strikers, and it seems that his interest in bringing in Arsenal’s star Robin Van Persie, and has claimed that there are officials at the club responsible with this issue.

“It is difficult to say this at this moment because he is an Arsenal player and he is not our player.

“We know that Van Persie is a fantastic striker, but we have four strikers and with these strikers we won the Championship last year.

“But still, Van Persie is a top player. We can say different things about this – but he is an Arsenal player.”

“For this question, you need to talk to the man in charge. I am not in charge of these things.”

“We have a man that works for this and… I think that we are hoping that they can do a good job.”

Arsenal’s officials are still fighting to keep the star player at the club, but it’s unknown if they will have much luck in doing so given the fact that the Premiership season is less than one month away and a decision has yet been made.

What do you think will happen?