Everybody At Arsenal Loves Cazorla

Arsenal’s star midfielder Mikel Arteta has spoken about the possibility of Arsenal bringing his fellow co-national Santi Cazorla to the Premiership, amidst rumours that Arsenal might be in with a £16 million bid for the Spanish midfielder.

“I cannot talk about the actual situation but I can say that I know him as a player really well.

“And he’s a top, top player. He has got unbelievable quality and talent and that is all I can say.”

Arsene Wenger seems to have the same opinion as Arteta, and has clearly stated that more players will be coming in at the club before the transfer window will close, leaving a lot of room for speculation with regards to Cazorla’s move.

“I share the opinion of Mikel Arteta. Cazorla is a great player,” said Wenger.

“We bought Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski but we are not at the end of the transfers. We will still bring players in.”

Wenger has been looking high and wide, for a top attacking midfielder who can replace the likes of Fabregas and Nasri, but he hadn’t had much luck until now. Cazorla’s move would solve Arsenal’s midfield problems, but will Arsene Wenger be able to make the transfer work?