Kevin Mirallas Set To Choose Everton Over Arsenal

Arsenal have spoken to Olympiakos about Belgian Forward Kevin Mirallas. The striker recently revealed that Arsenal have spoken to his club over a possible move, but now Everton have made an offer for the Belgian. The fee is reportedly £5.3 million and Mirallas has spoken out about his future, in which he favors joining Everton over Arsenal.

Mirallas said;

“It is possible to go to Everton, it is possible to go to Arsenal, I don’t know now,” Mirallas told Sky Sports News.

“I will speak with my manager and make a good decision for me and also speak to my family importantly.

“They are two big clubs of the Premier League, but for me it is more important to play every week. It is better for me a little bit at Everton.

“They [Everton] are a good team and it is a good opportunity because Marouane Fellaini plays at Everton who is my friend, but I don’t know.

“Tomorrow I go to Greece, next week I go to the Premier League or go to Superleague Greece.”

So it seems that a move is still up in the air, and I think that if Arséne Wenger isn’t interested in buying a direct replacement for Van Persie, then Mirallas will be a more than worthy 3rd choice option.