Juventus hoping that Bendtner can prove he’s a great player

The Arsenal and Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner has got his wish to move to a Champions League club, but the Juventus sporting director Beppe Marotta is hopeful that the Greatest Striker In The World will finally get a chance to prove it at a top European club at last.

Marotta said: “Until the final paperwork is concluded, I will not say that the player is ours,”

“He has talent and ability. Potentially a great player, one that has almost never been able to prove it.”

Good luck with that one as Arsenal fans think he has had more than enough chances to prove it over the years. And I don’t suppose Sunderland were terribly impressed with his massive 8 goal haul last season…..