Montpellier running scared of on-form Arsenal

Montpellier have come out stating that they are fearful of Arsenal as the teams set to clash tonight. Montpellier midfielder, Younes Belhanda and coach Rene Girard have both expressed their concerns regarding the team’s current form.

The Gunners arrive in France on the back of a 6-1 thumping against Southampton while Montpellier heads into the match having taken just 4 points from a possible 15, winning once in their first five matches. The reigning French champions are currently lying 16th in the Ligue 1 table after a shocking start to the season. Montpellier head into tonight’s match coming from a humiliating 3-1 defeat against recently promoted Reims.

Moroccan international and Montpellier midfielder Younes Belhandra is worried about facing Arsenal, stating that the Gunners could put as many as eight goals against the French champions.

He said, ‘ If we play like that against Arsenal , we’ll concede eight goals. We have to show as quickly as possible that we are men, because we look like kids on the pitch. We’re not dangerous, not sharp enough.’

Montpellier coach Rene Girard has also expressed his concern about his team’s current form.

‘We did everything to win the game. I am very disappointed. I don’t usually have any reason to reproach my players, but what is happening at the moment is a bit depressing.’

‘We need to waken up quickly because, if not, we going to be in for a big fall on Tuesday. We are conceding silly goals. It is quite worrying. This is the first evening where I have had to ask myself some serious questions. We lost our values.’- Girard was quoted in press.

Despite Montpellier’s recent form, the match is expected to be close but with the Gunners contrasting form, they’ll be looking to start their Champions League campaign with a victory. Personally can’t see anything but an easy win for the Gunners and have personally had a big bet on Arsenal to win by two clear goals at a fantastic price of 4.65. You can do this on the Asian Handicap betting market. It’s a great way to get big prices when you are feeling as confident as I am!