Arsenal youngsters to get a chance to shine tonight

The Gunners will face Coventry in tonight’s Capital One Cup clash and Wenger will employ a mixture of youth and experience in his side. Its no secret that Arsene Wenger enjoys this tournament as it provides a platform to showcase his younger players. Most big clubs take the ‘I don’t care’ attitude heading into the tournament but Wenger will be expecting his side to go all the way this season given the number of players fighting for starting positions.

Theo Walcott is expected to start the Capital One Cup game against Coventry tonight along with left back Santos and Swiss defender Johan Djourou. Giroud will also get a chance to break his goal drought as he also looks to gain a much needed start in tonight’s match. The French striker has yet to find the net since joining Arsenal from Montpellier but will have a glorious opportunity to gain some confidence and silence a few critics this evening.

Meanwhile, combative midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong is set to return to action after recovering from a serious knee injury sustained when he was on loan at Wolverhampton Wanderers last season. Youngsters Ignasi Miquel and Nico Yennaris are in the squad, as is 17-year-old Germany youth international Serge Gnabry.

Wenger was quoted as saying, “Serge Gnabry is a great hope for the future. I rate him highly. He is in the category of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Walcott – guys who have great power, great pace, good dribbling skills, goal scoring potential and good vision as well for the final ball.’

Although Arsenal is expected to win tonight’s match, Arsene Wenger is aware of the potential threat of a team with nothing to lose. Just remember that if you are looking for some free cash to bet on the game then don’t part with your money until you have checked out www.freebetking.co.uk for the best bonus offers.

As Wenger said: “We have always managed to deal well with these games and I hope we will do it again.”