Koscielny Set To Make Shock Comeback Against Chelsea

Arsenal have received a timely boost ahead of the crunch clash against Chelsea this evening as influential defender Laurent Koscielny could be set to return to the team. Fears have been rife that the Frenchman could miss the London derby after been injured against City. His importance to the side was well underlined with how badly the Arsenal’s defence that have been miserly all season collapsed and conceded extra four.

Vermaelen will be keen to continue in the side but I am sure not too many fans will be hoping for that. The partnership of Koscielny and Mertesacker has been a solid base for Arsenal’s sustained title challenge and I am sure Wenger will be keen to keep the working and winning team going.

The fact that Koscielny trained without any setbacks today according to the Mirror means he might just be available and that’s another reason why we will beat Chelsea. It also shows Koscielny is a warrior and a fighter who is ready to keep fighting even at the expense of personal comfort.

Is someone still doubting if we can replace Tony Adams? Think we already have his incarnate (football wise) in the team.