Walcott Talks Up Arsenal’s Team Spirit

Theo Walcott

Arsenal’s two goal hero against West Ham Theo Walcott has declared that the mood in Arsenal’s dressing room is a good one with all the players united towards achieving a common goal.

“The mood is great,” he added.

“We’re sitting top of the league, if it’s not going to be great, you shouldn’t be playing football.

“We enjoy every minute, especially this festive period when the games come thick and fast, you can get so many points.

“Every guy in that dressing room is important to the whole squad and it’s very crucial our manager uses his players wisely.”

Well said Theo. We need the players to stay united and play for the team and not themselves. The truth is that all the players can’t play at the same time since there is a limit of just fourteen players ( starting eleven and three substitutions) but everyone is important and whenever they are called upon, they should be ready to deliver. Podolski has missed four months of action and despite been available against Chelsea, he didn’t get off the bench but against West Ham, he was called upon and delivered the goods.

It is also good to see Vermaelen back in the side. Well, it could be as a result of Koscielny’s injury but it is good to know that he was ready to step in at the slightest chance. Well, he might not be the Frenchman’s level but he has done his bit to ensure Arsenal have got four points from the last two matches.

With Ozil and Giroud set to be rested and Ramsey injured, Wilshere, Rosicky and Cazorla are expected to put in their fair share to sustain the Gunners title challenge.