Roy Keane Blasts Spurs After Poor Arsenal Showing

roy-keane-alex-ferguson-book

The Aftermath of Tottenham’s loss to Arsenal at the Emirates has drawn huge criticisms from fans and pundits alike notably former Manchester United captain Roy Keane. The Irish star flaked Spurs for flattering to deceive with their performances a times.

I never expected Tottenham to win at United and then come and win here today. I would class it as a typically Tottenham performance. They’ll let you down most times. Quite a comfortable afternoon for Arsenal. I bet they couldn’t believe how comfortable it was for them. Said Roy Keane.

Well said but really, what was Keane expecting? Was he expecting Spurs to come to the Emirates and beat Arsenal because they have won at Old Trafford? Spurs’ victory over Manchester United rather than it been a sign of Spurs’ improvement, it is a sign of Manchester United’s monumental decline. It is crystal clear this season that Arsenal have grown in leaps and bounds and the team that would beat them won’t be green horns like Spurs.

Was I surprise Arsenal had it so easy? Maybe it wasn’t much of a surprise because we had the right blend of players who were keen to expose Spurs’ weakness.