High Rated Star Reveals Arsenal Dream

Paul Pogba

Arsenal target and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has revealed that he dreamt of playing for Arsenal when he was much younger. Pogba left Manchester United in 2012 to join the Italian giants, and having established himself at the heart of the the Old Lady’s midfield has been earning rave reviews for his performances.

He has ben linked with a return to the Premier League with Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City linked with a swoop for him but should he return to England, it would most likely to be to play for Arsenal, the club he fantasized about as a youngster.

He told Italian newspaper Republica:

“At Juventus I’m doing fine. I don’t hide the fact that as a child I dreamed of playing for Arsenal and FC Barcelona.”

“For me, Juve is Zidane, Trezeguet, Nedved – talent, class, discipline and a sense of the team,”

“As for me, I know that promising is not enough. I started from the bottom, I know there is a way, and I have the will to arrive.

“I am in no hurry, but I want to put my talent into action.”

How interesting from the French international. It would be good to have him at Arsenal, he could be the long term replacement of Viera that Arsenal have long sought for. Unlike Diaby that he is more of a fan of the treatment table, he isn’t only fit, he is very strong and physical.

Arsenal could still get him but they will have to spend big, that seems possible now as Wenger seems ready to spend big on the right players. A move for the Frenchman is certainly a step in the right direction as he would go a long way in adding huge steel to the Gunners midfield. With Flamini, Arsenal seem to have added steel but it still insufficient as the capitulation suffered against City revealed.