Draxler Injury Fears Allayed

Julian-Draxler-Schalke_2887885

As the rumour of Draxler’s imminent switch to Arsenal in the winter window intensifies, fear has been rife over his fitness as he is currently out with a ruptured tendon. The injury was expected to keep him out of action until March and that would have gone a long way in jeopardizing the move as he wont be able to hit the ground running and help Arsenal when they would be in dire need of his services. But now that fear has been doused. The new news making the rounds is that the highly rated German would be back by February. Jan Aage Fjortoft, an ex footballer who knows much about the supposed Draxler transfer, even confirmed it.

Here is his tweet.

“Reliable German journalist @Sky_Dirk who follows Schalke says Julian Draxler will be back middle of February.”

Besides, Fjortoft revealed that Draxler could be set to start running in 14 days and that means should a deal be agreed between the Gunners and the Bundesliga outfit, the Schalke sensation could even undergone the routine of a medical test.This is certainly a good news and I believe Fjortoft because he is reliable news outlet on German news. He broke the news of Ozil’s move to Arsenal when it sounded risible.

I am fast-forwarding to March and us getting Draxler this month, he would prove valuable for us when we meet City in the potentially title deciding clash at the Emirates.