Ozil Praises Tomas Rosicky

tomas-rosickyArsenal fans, at this point of time, probably won’t need any convincing about how good their team is but it helps if the claim is validated by one of theirs and the world’s best player, Mesut Ozil.

Ozil has enjoyed a tremendous start to his career in the premier league with Arsenal sitting atop the league with seventeen games to go. A feat which was probably unimaginable at the start of the season. With four goals and seven assists, Ozil has been an influential figure for Arsenal on the pitch and he attributes this to the quality surrounding him.

“Before I came to Arsenal, I knew that the club belonged among the top five in Europe,” he told the club’s official website.

“I knew that they were technically gifted and strong and you see that on the training ground when we are doing passing drills – the ball is always moving.”

He also had some special praise reserved for a certain, Tomas Rosicky whom he described as fun and one of the best midfielders in the league. This is not the first time a player has come out saying how much fun it is to play with Rosicky. The list includes luminaries such as Cesc, Cazorla and Arteta which is a testament to not only his talent but his ability to bond with his team mates.

Rosicky has been in scintillating form this season and has been an integral part of Arsenal’s squad contributing both as a starter and making impact in games from the bench.

Speaking to the website Ozil said: “We’re strong when we’re on the ball, we play quickly and I have lots of fun playing alongside the team.”

“In my opinion Tomas belongs to the best midfielders in the Premier League.”

“When you see how much he gives for the team and how he enjoys being on the ball it makes us happy to have a player like that in our ranks.”

It is brilliant to see players get along with each other like this and this will surely have an impact on the team and how they play this season.