Ozil Celebrates Arsenal Win With Emotional Message

Mesut-Ozil-celeb-pa_3012545

After a period of poor form and lethargic performance which brought huge criticisms from club and country fans, Arsenal’s German playmaker Mesut Ozil seems back to his best as Arsenal put Everton to the sword enroute to Wembley for the semi-final of this season’s FA Cup against Wigan. The German scored one and assisted another in Arsenal’s 4-1 drubbing of Everton, making it the second Merseyside team to bite the dust at the hand of the North Londoners.

After the match, the man of the match Mesut Ozil posted a picture, engraving a very motivational message on his facebook page.

‘It’s not over when you lost a game, it’s only over when you lose faith and hope.’

Well said Ozil and adding to that, I say form is temporary but class is permanent. It was also crucial that he didn’t allow the criticisms to get at him as he kept striving and has now returned to his best. Kudos to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger who helped nurse him back to form by publicly defending him while also taking him off the line of fire. I believe the latter was crucial as it helped him regain his strength and form. Apparently, he had played too many games and had little rest and that had in turn caught up with him and consequently affecting his form.

Now that he is fully rested, he is back and we are happy to have our Ozil back. Hopefully, his form will galvanize Arsenal to titles this season. He has seen us past Everton, let’s see if he could help Arsenal do the ‘impossible’ against Bayern Munich.