Tomas Rosicky Doesn’t Care What People Say About Arsenal

tomas-rosicky

Arsenal’s Czech international midfielder Tomas Rosicky has stated that the team are ignoring all their doubters as the push toward the goal of winning the Premiership title.

Rosicky wonderful strike earned his team three points in the north London derby putting them right back into the title mix with just four points separating them and leaders Chelsea with the gunners having one game at hand.

Rosicky who spoke after the derby win said : “You cannot influence what the people around you are saying. I mean no disrespect to you (media), but I absolutely don’t care what you are saying – don’t take it negatively, but it is like that,”

“Only what counts is that you come to the pitch and win the game, if you don’t win the game, obviously you are right.

“The only thing that you can influence is on the pitch, the truth is on the pitch, nothing else matters.”

Rosicky added: “Since I have been in England and playing for Arsenal, it is the first time it has been like this, with four teams basically fighting for the title.

“You can see how unpredictable it is – we lost at Stoke (last weekend), Chelsea lost at (Aston) Villa (on Saturday), so every game is very important for everyone.

I agree with Rosicky, the league is so unpredictable this season. For instance, no one thought Liverpool had a chance of winning the league, but now have a very good chance of winning their first league title in the premier league era. Going back to Arsenal, I personally think we have a good chance of winning the league this season if we can manage to get at least seven points from our next three games – Chelsea, Manchester City and Swansea. City and Chelsea still have to play Liverpool while Liverpool also still have Tottenham and I expect all of them to drop points here and there.