Arsenal Possible XI To Play Everton

With Arsenal’s title chance all but gone, the club now has to concentrate its effort towards securing top 4 place, and winning the FA Cup. As we play Everton this Sunday, we take a look at the team, and it will line up.

Everton are in 5th place, and are desperate to secure 4th place in order to play in Champions League next season. To achieve their dream, they will need to upstage a determined Arsenal team, who welcome Welsh midfielder, Aaron Ramsey back into the team.

It was mixed news for all Arsenal fans during the manager’s pre-match presser during the week as he confirms Gibbs and Gnabry injured, while also confirming the return of long-term absentee, Ramsey.

Sunday’s encounter between both clubs is going to be a tight one, as both clubs will battle to outdo each other. Everton have already won 5 matches on the bounce, while the Gunners have had mixed fortune.

We predict the following line up in tomorrow’s match:

Szczesny

Sagna – Mertesacker – Vermaelen – Gibbs

Flamini – Arteta

Ox – Rosicky – Podolski

Giroud

We expect that the manager may want to play Arteta and Flamini in the pivot, while playing the Ox in the wide area on the right, and Podolski on the left. We expect Gibbs to start the match in spite of Wenger revealing he faces a late fitness test.

Considering how we turned out against Everton in the second half the last time we met during an FA Cup match at the Emirates; Arsenal are expected to put up a superb performance to come out tops.

I expect the boss to bring in Ramsey to replace aging Rosicky towards the end of the match. Though, the player spent the last 3 months out injured, and much is not expected of him in this encounter; I expect him to get a few minutes under his belt as we approach the end of the league.

The boys know what is at stake and nothing short of a victory or at least a draw against a very good Everton side is expected in Sunday’s match. A victory will extend the gap that exists between the two clubs; with Arsenal having the easier run as the league draws towards a close.