40m Rated German Puts Arsenal And Manchester United On Red Alert

One of the hottest properties in the transfer market and Manchester United’s long term target Toni Kroos has given the Red Devils green light when he reportedly said ‘it is my future and my decision’.This would surely be good news to fans of United as the player’s stance indicates he is keeping his options open.

Talks with club officials about his contract extension are alleged to have broken down due to a wage dispute. The Bavarian side are not going to allow the talented midfielder hold them to ransom.

United are closely observing the situation and are willing to offer Kroos more than twice what he currently earns at Allianz Arena so as to lure him to Old Trafford. The Bayern Munich midfielder is considered as a long term replacement for Paul Scholes.

While most German media are insisting that Kroos will not leave the club, the player’s agent has admitted that Kroos will honour the remainder of his contract at Bayern. Some people argue that why would Kroos want to leave arguably the best club in the world, the current UEFA and German champions for a club that didn’t even qualify for the UEFA Champions League?

Well frankly speaking money talks. The lure of earning twice what he currently receives at Bayern can be irresistible. And the truth is, the longer these contract talks (or a lack of it) takes, the brighter the chances of United landing the player.

Kross and Guardiola had not seen eye-to-eye in public sometimes and had a hot exchange with Pep Guardiola ensued when he was substituted at Old Trafford. Still taking about their quarter final clash with United at Old Trafford, Kroos was quoted as saying

“It is a beautiful stadium. But I belong to Bayern Munich and that’s good.”

And when he was substituted, he received an overwhelming applause from United’s fan. This is something that the German would not like to forget in a hurry.

His family too prefers he makes the switch to Manchester United. His brother Felix spoke to Sky Deutschland and said;

“Yes, we have already spoken about it as Manchester United is my favourite club since I was a child,”

I honestly can’t wait to see Kroos in Old Trafford next season. Now that Moyes is gone, a world class coach would be able to attract world class players to Old Trafford even if United are not in the Champions League or Europa.