AFC Likely Lineup To Play Newcastle Tonight

Arsenal have an opportunity to move four points clear of Everton if they beat Newcastle United in tonight’s Premier League match as the Emirates.

The last time both teams played at St James’ Park, Arsenal won by a lone goal, but I expect the score line to be different this time around with Arsenal scoring two or three goals if all goes well with Wenger’s team selection.

I expect Arsenal to lineup this way when we play Newcastle who have not been having a fine run of form lately;

I expect Szczesny to start in goal, with both Mertesacker and Koscielny to retain their positions in the centre of defence. I also expect Nacho Monreal to start on the left back position while Sagna is to retain his spot in the right back position.

I expect Ramsey and Arteta to play in front of the defenders, with Ramsey supporting Ozil in the central attacking midfield position.

I expect the boss to start with Cazorla on the right side of the midfield, while Ozil is expected to play as the central attacking midfielder. The German midfielder, who recently returned from injury last week, could cause a lot of problems for a Newcastle team badly in need of encouragement. Wenger is also likely to retain the services of Lukas Podoski in the left side of the midfield due to his form of late.

The German international has been outstanding of late, scoring four goals in his last five matches. In his last match against Hull City, the German international scored a brace for us, and he is expected to continue in similar fashion in tonight’s match.

Olivier Giroud is expected to remain as the striker upfront in a match Arsenal are expected to win in order to further widen the gap that exists between fourth and fifth.

I expect the Gunners to play under less pressure due to the fact that Everton lost 2-0 to Southampton last Saturday at St Mary’s. A win for us today will put us four points ahead of Everton with only two matches left to play before the end of the season. The Gunners need just two wins in the next three matches to secure top four.