Arsenal Strongest Possible Lineup To Play Hull City

When Arsenal file out against Hull City in the final of this year’s FA Cup, the lineup without a doubt should be one that has the desire to win on the day. Arsenal cannot afford to ‘slip’ like they did in the last cup final played against Birmingham. To ensure we do not fumble against Hull City tomorrow, we need to field our strongest possible line up. The line up I am likely to field tomorrow if I was the manager is as below :

I expect the boss to start Lukasz Fabianski in goal on Saturday due to the fact that he has not failed the team in all the FA Cup matches played so far this season. Though, the boss did say he was yet to make up his mind on who will be playing against Hull City in Saturday’s final, I still expect him to start the Pole in goal.

The left back in my opinion should be Kieran Gibbs. Gibbs for me should have been in that World Cup team announced by Roy Hodgson on Tuesday, but that wasn’t to be. He is one of the left backs in the EPL, and his consistency has been key for us this season. He should start tomorrow ahead of Monreal.

In the centre back position, I expect Wenger to stick with the Koscielny Mertesacker pairing. This position as a matter of fact, is the most predictable considering how Wenger has stuck with the pairing since the commencement of the league last August. Although I will not be surprised if Vermaelen starts with either of Koscielny or Mertesacker.

On the right back position, I don’t expect Jenkinson to start ahead of Sagna, so it is the French international for me. His experience and hunger to succeed is what Arsenal need on that day. He might also want to play out his heart considering the fact that his contract expires at the end of the season and this may be his last game as an Arsenal player.

I expect Ramsey and Arteta to play in the pivot, with the former going upfront to support the attacking midfielders once in a while.

In the central attacking midfield, I expect the boss to start with Ozil. Of course, I don’t expect any surprises in this position.

In expect Wenger to start with Podoski on the left side and Cazorla on the right side of the field as well. Rosicky probably has that burning desire to drive the team forward, but I don’t expect to see him start on Saturday.

In the centre forward position, I expect Wenger to start with Olivier Giroud and not Yaya Sanogo considering the fact that it is a cup final and only the best should be in the starting lineup.