Arsenal & La Liga Club Set To Agree SHOCK Deal For £95,000-A-Week Star

Arsenal have been given a massive boost in their bid to bring in a winger thats better than Theo Walcott. This is as reports claim current UEFA Champions league defending champions, Barca are ready to let Arsenal or any other club interested in signing Arda Turan do so as the player is said to be surplus to requirement at the Nou Camp clubside.

Arda Turan has always been linked with Arsenal. Several years ago before he signed for Atletico Madrid, he was said to be on his way to Arsenal and even after he went to Atletic, he was always linked with a move to Arsenal. According to the SUN, aside Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelse are also interested in the player.

He has this season made nine appearances for Barca in all competition which is reportedly frustrating for the player who is ready to move away. Arsenal are said to be the forerunners for his signature and should he sign for us, it could well mark the end of Theo Walcott at our club.

And should Walcott leave, I don’t think there are many Arsenal fans who will club about his departure. He has spent 10 years at our club and achieved virtually nothing and I believe it is time we parted ways.

I will take Turan over Walcott every day of the week and I am sure many Arsenal fans will as well.