Arsenal Makes OFFICIAL Bid For Prolific 27 Goals 8 Assists In 41 Games Striker

According to reliable daily mirror journalist John Cross, Arsenal are in the market this summer for a prolific goalscorer and have identified a number of key strikers to go after this summer. One of the many strikers on Wenger’s shopping list according to daily mirror is Liverpool and England striker Danny Sturridge.

According to Cross, Wenger has had his Arsenal staffs to keep a close watch on Daniel Sturridge in the last few months and is hoping a bid of £30 million will be enough to convince Liverpool to sell the player to the Gunners.

Arsenal only scored 65 goals last season in 38 matches last season despite the likes of Ozil and Sanchez creating plenty of goal scoring chances which explains the need for a striker. With Danny Welbeck out till March 2017 and Theo Walcott showing once again that he is as overrated as you can get, Arsenal can’t afford to go into another season without having signed a world class striker.

And although Sturridge is injury problem, I believe Arsenal must have done their background work to ascertain the cause of his constant injuries and if they are ready to make a move for him, it means they are sure they can get him to be injury free. An injury free Sturridge will score many goals and we all know that.

Personally, I won’t mind him at our club and £30m seem a good enough price to sign him. Other clubs got our best players, it is time we also act as bullies and get other club’s players.

Just have a look at Sturridge’s numbers, in just 19 starts this season, he scored 13 times and created 2 assists. This is despite missing the bulk of the season due to injuries.

In his best season in Liverpool colours, he scored 27 goals and 8 assists in 38 starts and three sub appearances. And that was despite Suarez being the main guy in attacker.