Breaking News – Riyad Mahrez To Become A Gunner

Judging by the performance of Theo Walcott last summer, I doubt there will be many Arsenal fans who will not be happy if the Englishman is replaced in Arsenal’s squad. And if a news by Emanuele Giulianelli is to be believed, Theo Walcott may be just a benchwarmer in Arsenal’s team next season.

For according to Emanuele Giulianelli, Arsenal are now in advanced discussion with Leicester City for the signature of Riyad Mahrez. Riyad Mahrez was hands down one of the best players in the Premier league last season and will CERTAINLY be an upgrade to Walcott if we manage to sign him.

Although Leicester will not want to lose their key players especially with Kante is also rumoured to be on his way out of the club, manager Claudio Ranieri had confirmed in April that he will not stand in the way of any of his players. This means Arsenal have a massive chance of signing him this summer.

And with Chamberlain interesting the forces, the deal could be easier to do than initially thought. For £30 million, the Algerian could be playing in Arsenal colours next season. Imagine having Mahrez, Ozil, Sanchez and maybe Morata in the same team? That will be a very scary team.