£80,000-A-Week Star Makes BOLD Statement About Playing For Arsenal

Tomas Rosicky has revealed he wants to continue to his playing career and is not planning retirement any time soon despite his release by Arsenal. The Czech Republic international is set to leave Arsenal this summer after Arsenal refused to offer him a new contract.

The high rated former Dortmund star spent 10 years at Arsenal but eas ravaged with various injuries which sadly meant Arsenal are not able to get the best from his wonderful talents. Rosicky has revealed he has various offers which is considering;

‘Yes, I’m fit,’ Rosicky told the Times.

‘I played a couple of games for the Arsenal Under-21s so I feel quite alright.

‘At the moment I’m not thinking about retiring, I want to focus on the Euros and go from there.

‘We [the Czechs] will be very uncomfortable for every opponent, the group is difficult but we are the type of team who have a good shape and we fight for each other. They are tournament attributes which you can use very well.’

Rosicky made over 200 appearances for Arsenal. He was one of our best players at the beginning before he started having injury problems. Just like Diaby, if not for injury, both would have been Arsenal legends.