Arsenal Agree Signing Riyad Mahrez, Theo Walcott To Join Leicester City

Virtually all Arsenal fans including myself are tried of seeing Theo Walcott disappear in games when we need him the most. Theo Walcott was a potential 10 years ago and 10 years after, he remains a potential. He has never fulfilled his promising potential and it seems he will never ever do.

And it appears Wenger thinks so too. This is as reports claim Arsenal have practically agreed a deal to sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City while Walcott will be moving to Leicester City as part of the deal. Reports earlier yesterday had claimed Theo Walcott is not favorably disposed to joining Leicester city but it appears Wenger has manage to persuade him to sign for the Foxes.

This deal if true will be one of the best deal this summer in the Premier league. Walcott reportedly earns £140,000 a week to deliver next to nothing for Arsenal and if we are getting rid of him and bringing in Riyad Mahrez in exchange, it will be a massive shrewd piece of business.

Mahrez has in the just concluded season shown he is head and shoulder above Theo Walcott and it will make a lot of sense if we pull off his signing. By signing the Algerian, we will finally have a good winger who is not only able to create chances for his colleagues but who is also able to score many goals.